[fpc-devel]MAKE & FPC/2

KO Myung-Hun komh at chollian.net
Wed Nov 8 14:08:57 CET 2000

Hi/2 all.

I found the strange thing. When FPC lauched by MAKE 3.76.1, FPC do not

regonized 'executable path'. So when launching FPC with -viut and

redirecting to some file, the file report nothing about 'executable
path'.

By the way, my configuration file is in the same directory as
ppc386.exe. So FPC do not use my configuration file.

If FPC is launched  at command prompt, all work correctly.

Besides, if ppc386.cfg is current directory, i.e. source/rtl/os2,

all work correctly, too.

Below is a part of my redirection file caused by FPC lauchec by MAKE.

--------
ppc386.exe -Fi../inc -Fi../i386 -FE. -viut -di38
Compiler: ppc386.exe
Target OS: OS/2 via EMX
Using executable path:
Using unit path: f:\lang\fpc\source\rtl\objpas\
Using unit path: .\
Using include path: f:\lang\fpc\source\rtl\inc\
--------

For better FPC !!!

    from KO Myung-Hun...