[fpc-devel]Linux: searching libs

Hinrich Donner hd at tiro.de
Sun Dec 17 11:08:23 CET 2000

Hi Peter,

On Sat, 16 Dec 2000, Peter Vreman wrote:

>>In t_linux.pas (241): FileExists('/lib/ld-2.0.*');
>
>The fileexists needs to be fixed, it'll take a look at it

So you do mean that FileExists with wildcards has to work proper?

>You can't use the 1.1 RTL for the 1.0.x compiler as the system unit is
>renamed. The 1.1 RTL works with 1.0.x only to bootstrap a new compiler.

I know, Peter. I removed the 1.1 completly because Jonas wrote me about
the problem that integer constants are 64 bit in 1.1.

I have only compiled the 1.0.3 (cvs tree FIXES_1_0_0) with that units and
with nothing is related to any other version.

The problem is still there.

Regards, Hinrich
--
Hinrich Donner